Lunar Eclipse: Total Lunar Eclipse will occur on 31 January 2018. This Eclipse will be in Pushya and Ashlesha Nakstras in the sign of Cancer, but Ashlesha has more significance, because moon will stay more time in this nakstra.
Timings of Lunar Eclipse: Lunar eclipse will take place on January 2018, between 5:14pm to 8:42 pm (Indian Standard Time – IST), eclipse time may vary depending on your geographic locations. But it is recommended to you, take any remedy of lunar eclipse and avoid any auspicious work between 5:53 pm to 8:42 (IST); because moon will rise at 5:53 IST.
As this lunar Eclipse will take place in Cancer sign. So, Cancer sign native must take some remedies (Note: consider zodiac sign from moon for this lunar eclipse) But I suggest everyone to take some remedies .
Remedies & Guidelines:
1. In the time of Lunar eclipse Its’ better not go outside, stay at home during the eclipse period which will give you positive results. Especially during moon rising time 5:53pm IST onwards to 8:45pm, If you stay in your office or business location and you can come back to your home after 8:45pm, then you should wash your feet or take shower and do prayers to God.
2. Its’ better to chant mantras in the time of Lunar eclipse… Chanting mantras or meditating on God will give positive results and nullify any evil impact of lunar eclipse.
3. If possible Donate white and blue color cloths in temple and do any special Puja or Prayers in temple on your name to God in Feb 1st. This remedy is for cancer moon sign people only who are facing lots of problems in their life, for other signs its not mandatory, others can just visit any temple.
4. Take bath after lunar eclipse ends, pregnant women or ill person can just wash feet after lunar eclipse ends.
5. Do not eat food in the time of lunar eclipse, eat after 8:45 IST .